Luxury River Unit: Room 5
Luxury spacious river front unit with large private patio overlooking the river and mountains. Includes a seating area with fireplace. Kitchenette and barbecue area - self catering possible.
Very private with own separate entrance.
Sleeps: 2 Guests
Number of Units: 1
Size: 30 m2 (including en-suite bathroom)
- Wholesome country breakfast
- Nespresso machine & barfridge in rooms 1, 3, 4 & 5
- Complimentary glass of local wine/beer and snacks on arrival
- Free unlimited high speed WiFi, Air-conditioning, Pool Towels
- Refreshment station with free coffee; tea, snacks and filtered water
- Honesty bar with local wines, beers, soft drinks & water.
- Hair dryers and a range of locally produced “Provenance” range toiletries are included
- Room 1 has an additional outside shower
From our guests
15 February 2019 We have had a wonderful two night stay at In Abundance and wish we had booked for longer. This is a little bit of paradise and Hanno & Martly are great hosts! The house, gardens and pool are beautiful and very well designed and all the thoughtful little touches like chilled juice in the afternoons and complimentary refreshments in your room fridge are very much appreciated.... Read More
- Dawn & Graham Revell
21 April 2019 Dear Marlien & Dear Boss of the house, Thank you so much for the best stay we had in SA and for the most delicious breakfast we ever had ! We really enjoyed it !
- Katharina, Sophia, Thomas & Andrea
Wendy Groven, mother of the groom! Oh my word, one of my life memories. Beautifully appointed, classy, clean, special. From the coffee to the comforter, the books, the bedding, great shower, clean + fresh + Fabulous. Wonderful kindness. Stay well Regards,
9-10 August 2019 Thank you for a wonderful stay. The guest house is beautifully presented,but most of all, the spirit of it is warm, intriguing and engaging. All encased in wonderful peacefulness. Blessings.
- Alfred + Candice